Saturday, May 4, 2013

Karl lagerfeld's tribute to Choupette


I imagined what kind of tribute karl Lagerfeld would give his cat. And I came up with a huge oversized heads. The idea came to me when I thought of how people gave tributes to others. (Examples like totem poles, bronze statues and mount rushmore.) To give tribute to something is to immortalize it.
 

I am continuing in my quest to be commercially independent. I have decided to design some of my illustrations for this blog as skins for ipads or iphones.  It’s interesting  developing  skins to mobile devices.

Buy Iphone skin-    zazzle.com                                          Buy Ipad skin-              zazzle.com
redbubble.com                                                                            redbubble.com

No comments: